Cybersecurity training & certifications Ireland
At Cycubix we believe training plays a fundamental role in the development and management of a successful cyber security strategy.
We help cybersecurity professionals to develop the knowledge and expertise to secure critical information and protect infrastructure against cyberattacks. Our internationally recognised Authorised (ISC)² instructors have a deep understanding of the subject matter and the ability to explain it effectively. From security awareness to globally recognised certifications our training seminars combine the latest theory with real-world scenarios and hands-on exercises to deliver an invaluable learning opportunity.
Training can be delivered to suit the learning objectives and the needs of the participants –
- Classroom – engage with the instructor, collaborate in group activities and share ideas and experiences.
- Live Online – real-time tuition, live instructor and peer to peer interaction, an ideal option for teams based in multiple locations.
- Team Training – tailored learning to meet specific business objectives and use real-world scenarios to develop essential cybersecurity skills – as a team.
(ISC)² Official Training Courses
(ISC)² certifications are the gold standard and the industry’s most recognised and sought-offer achievements for professionals at all stages of their cybersecurity careers. As an (ISC)² Official Training Provider (OTP), Cycubix guarantees the most relevant, up-to-date courseware, developed by (ISC)² and delivered by an (ISC)² Authorised Instructor.
The CISSP certification recognises information security leaders who understand cybersecurity strategy and hands-on implementation.
The CCSP certification shows professionals have the advanced technical skills and knowledge to design, manage and secure data, applications and infrastructure in the cloud.
The CSSLP certification validates that software professionals have the expertise to incorporate security practices – authentication, authorization and auditing – into each phase of the software development lifecycle.
The SSCP certification shows professionals have the technical skills to implement, monitor and administer IT infrastructure using information security policies and procedures that ensure data confidentiality, integrity and availability.
The entry-level cybersecurity certification enables incoming professionals and career changers to build confidence and enter their first cybersecurity role prepared for what’s next.
Application Security Series
Applications are vulnerable to security attacks and breaches therefore it is critical to protect applications from unauthorised access and modification. The Application Security Series is specifically designed to help stakeholders identify, mitigate, and prevent security vulnerabilities throughout the Software Development Lifecycle.
The Web Application Security Essentials course is a comprehensive and strategic overview of web application security and provides the knowledge and resources required to those responsible for implementing, managing, or protecting web applications.Learn more about our Web Application Security Training
The Secure Coding in Java course helps participants to evaluate the security of Java applications. Through theory and practical exercises, attendees learn to identify critical vulnerabilities in web applications and implement the necessary corrective measures. Learn more about our Java Secure Coding Training
The Secure Coding in Net course teaches attendees how to improve the security of Web applications developed using the .NET Framework. Developers learn the skills necessary to build and deploy secure .NET applications. Learn more about Secure Coding in Net course
The Threat Modeling course provides attendees with the knowledge to identify applicable threats, quantify them, and address the risk with effective countermeasures to mitigate any attack – at the design stage of the SDL. Learn more about our Threat Modeling Training
The PCI Secure Development course provides attendees specific knowledge and skills to apply the secure coding and application security standards needed for PCI DSS–relevant applications that process card payments and/or cardholder data. Learn more about our PCI Secure Development Training
Custom Cybersecurity Training
Cycubix can design, develop and deliver the Cybersecurity customised training package that best suits your organisational needs. As part of our custom cybersecurity training, we also offer security awareness training. Learn more about our custom cybersecurity training now
Why train with Cycubix?
- Most up-to-date content – As an (ISC)² Official Training Provider, attendees benefit from the most up-to-date official content, delivered by an Authorised (ISC)² Instructor with a deep understanding of the subject matter and the ability to explain it effectively.
- Interactive and Engaging – The combination of real-world scenarios and hands-on exercises creates an interactive environment that brings the content to life. Participants share their ideas and experiences to provide an invaluable learning opportunity – either in a classroom environment, as part of a team training or live online.
- Internationally recognised instructors – Our internationally recognised instructors are world-class Authorised (ISC)² Instructors and have delivered training to thousands of IT and security professionals worldwide in cyber, cloud, and application security. With over 15 years of experience in Cybersecurity, and extensive knowledge gained from across a diverse range of industries – from financial and government institutions to software companies and start-ups – our instructors bring a deep understanding of the subject matter, and the ability to explain it effectively.