Why Train with Cycubix?
At Cycubix we are passionate about education and the fundamental role it plays in the development and ongoing management of an effective cybersecurity programme. The latest cybersecurity knowledge and relevant skills are essential to manage a business securely while driving success and growth. Why train with Cycubix? Here are just some of the reasons….
Cycubix has over 15 years’ experience and an in-depth understanding of the technical challenges, the threat landscape and compliance issues. From financial services to government departments and manufacturing organisations, Cycubix incorporates real-world experiences to every training seminar that enable attendees to understand and manage the security risks to protect information.
Authorised – an Official (ISC)² Training Partner
When it comes to preparing to take the exam for (ISC)² certifications, the right preparation with the right training provider is essential. Only Official Training from an Official (ISC)² Training Partner guarantees the most relevant, up-to-date courseware, developed by (ISC)² and delivered by an (ISC)² Authorised Instructor.
As an Official Training Partner (OTP), Cycubix trainers have been meticulously vetted by (ISC)², and are trusted training resources for individuals, organisations, and government agencies. Our internationally recognised instructors hold the certifications they are teaching and have delivered training to thousands of IT and security professionals worldwide in cyber, cloud, and application security. With over 15 years of experience in Cybersecurity, and extensive knowledge gained from across a diverse range of industries – from financial and government institutions to software companies and start-ups – our instructors have a deep understanding of the subject matter, and the ability to explain it effectively.
Current and Relevant
In response to the constantly evolving trends in cybersecurity, the (ISC)² Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) and courseware are updated regularly. (ISC)² Official Training is always current and aligns to the latest exam outline.
Interactive and Engaging
(ISC)² certifications measure whether you have the experience, knowledge and critical thinking skills to be effective at protecting critical assets. Looking beyond the exam, training seminars focus on developing well-rounded, highly effective information security professionals who can better secure their organisations. Cycubix creates invaluable opportunities to collaborate and learn with peers and an instructor. The combination of real-world scenarios and hands-on exercises creates an interactive environment that brings the content to life. Participants share their ideas and experiences to provide an invaluable learning opportunity – either in a classroom environment, as part of live online or team training.
Extensive Course Catalogue
Our comprehensive catalogue of courses helps cybersecurity professionals and organisations to develop the knowledge and expertise to secure critical information and protect their infrastructure against cyberattacks.
(ISC)² Official Training Courses
(ISC)² certifications are recognised as the gold standard in the cybersecurity industry. (ISC)² Official training seminars use updated courseware and real-life scenarios to create an engaging interactive learning environment for participants
Application Security Series
Application security requires specific skills and knowledge to identify, understand and manage risks effectively. The Application Security Series is designed to enable stakeholders identify, mitigate, and prevent security vulnerabilities throughout the Software Development Lifecycle –
Custom Cybersecurity Training – For organisations that require cybersecurity training for specific requirements, Cycubix can design, develop, and deliver the customised training package that best suits these needs. We draw from our extensive knowledge and expertise from across a wide range of cybersecurity subjects – ensuring the perfect match of best practices and relevance to your organisation.
- General Cybersecurity Awareness
- Security and Risk Management
- Web Application Security Training
- Secure Software Development
- Product and/or project specific
Selection of Training Formats
Training courses can be delivered in a range of formats to suit the learning objectives and the needs of the participants –
- Classroom – This traditional face-to-face format combines the latest materials, practical experience, and hands-on exercises for group work. Participants have the opportunity to engage with the instructor and other participants. This interaction, collaboration in group activities and discussion to share ideas and experiences ensure a rich learning experience.
- Live Online – Through an interactive online environment, participants benefit from real-time tuition and live instructor and peer to peer interaction, using the content and structure applied in a classroom setting, delivered online. This is an ideal option for teams that are based in multiple locations.
- Team Training – For a team, learning as a group can be a cost effective and more convenient option. The training (delivered either in person or online) can be tailored to meet specific business objectives and focus on the challenges unique to the group, allowing them to collaborate and use real-world scenarios to develop essential cybersecurity skills – as a team.